Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Super Mario & Luigi

 Sorry this next batch took so long, got a little distracted with other projects.  Before more talk, though, here are the pages.







 Okay, movin' right along! I don't like the way Luigi turned out in that last page, but whatever. I've got the next 5 pages storyboarded, and those should be pretty fun, as we'll finally get to see Donkey Kong. Hope anybody that's reading this is enjoying.

Been keeping fairly busy with various artsy things, some of which I unfortunately can't post here as they are either for paying clients or are part of bigger projects that won't be revealed for some time, but I am trying to make sure I have a good deal of stuff for this site.

Recently I've been going through some of my old comics, and thought I might start periodically posting pages of some of the longer ones, just for the sake of having them readable again. I used to do a pretty long webcomic called Basurake, which I unfortunately had to stop because it was very time consuming and no one was reading it, but I may get back to it just for yucks. I guess we'll see.

In the mean time, here's one more bit of artsy goodness. This is my entry for a Zelda tribute called Link's Blacklist. It's the Nightmare, or Dethyl, the final boss from Link's Awakening. Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. So that's what Wario did before going on money hunting adventures in Wario Land and Warioware. Asides from the beard and sunglasses he hasn't changed much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adam, I saw the article about you in Nintendo Power and wanted to see more of your work! Your stuff is great, and I'll definitely be coming back on a regular basis to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I had no idea that I was in this months issue until I saw this comment! Thanks! I'll be posting a lot of stuff very soon!

      Delete